That would be feminists indoctrinating boys to act like girls and vise versa, much like your’s. Much like the recent promotion of some advert showing mommy painting her little boy’s toenails pink and her saying he’s such a good boy. Talk about long range psychological damage. Some wacko mom, in her feminist drive to degender, or more to the point regender her son into a girl has effectively ruined that kids life.
Take a look outside of your Ivory Tower oh great sages of feminist acedemia. In all of nature, even the plants have a role they fullfill as seperate genders. Will you curse the plants for pollinating? Do you scream at the loiness as she watches the Lion chase away the hyena’s? Tell those lioness, “it’s a gender construct.” Scream at all the female animals that nurse. Tell them all they’ve been indoctrinated into a patriarchal system of inequality.
Gender benders, you folks are hilarious. Continue on with your destruction of society. Luckily as you proceed with your gender neutral constuction, there’s less strife, less crime, less poverty, everybody is doing much better and we’re all getting along sooooo much better. Oh yea, thats right, things are much worse. And all those folks, (men and women, Obama, Hillary, Peolesi) at the top, why they’re in total agreement with ya.
Because patriarchy is as natural as a lion’s desire to eat food. So is the fact that boys like blue and girls like pink.
Citation needed. The link the OP posted isn’t working, so I’ll still need to see some data before I can critique a study. Still, I will respond to the response to the elusive study with the following points.
1. Who defines “what boys act like” and “what girls act like?” Oh that’s right, society does. There are many cultures around the world with greatly varied conceptions of personal beautification, including places where men *le gasp* wear tons of make-up.
2. If a young boy wearing nail polish will suffer psychologal problems, it is only because society members (i.e. people like you) deam this behavior unacceptable and will potentially chastize, mock, and bully him. Note, the physical act of wearing nail polish does no harm, but people’s reactions do. If you’re so concerned about the wellfare of children, stop belittling those children whose interests, ideas, and appearance do not fit your narrow definition of what is “gender appropriate.”
3. How the hell do you know what “some wacko mom“‘s intent was? Did you ever speak with her about her child-rearing philosophy? You assumed you knew her personal convictions and goals from one photograph.
4. Feminists want to irradicate the stiflingly narrow gender binary. If society can be dismantled merely by removing this restriction, then we were pretty much doomed already. We are far from gender equality, and many of our problems are directly caused by gender-based descrimination.
5. If you’re going to use the animal and plant kingdoms to support your argument at least try to have a basic understanding of how organisms live. What about the enumerable species that reproduce asexually? Many plants and animals have absolutely no concept of gender or sex. I guess they’re all doomed too.
There are many things that can ruin a child’s life.
Nail polish does not make that list.
That was a comment on my article on Lawsonry, I do believe.
OMG I forgot about that guy. Yeah, we ended up blocking his IP due to even more hateful stuff he was posting on Megan’s fauxminism article.
Tagged as: feminism. child-rearing. gender binary. child development.
Reblogged from: 40h4error
Originally posted by: blankwoman
- zombierooster reblogged this from luxuryofconviction
- luxuryofconviction reblogged this from somethinglickedthiswaycums
- aspiringhermit reblogged this from somethinglickedthiswaycums
- yesterdayssunshine likes this
- meztli312 likes this
- accordingtosami reblogged this from 40h4error and added:
- ultravioletrays reblogged this from 40h4error
- hivemined- likes this
- 40h4error reblogged this from somethinglickedthiswaycums and added:
- somethinglickedthiswaycums reblogged this from blankwoman and added:
- blankwoman posted this